[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Wed Dec 17 07:52:16 PST 2003

Good morning, all.

I'm autocratting and marshalling a Northern Regional War
Practice on the Sunday after St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath.

As there's no business meeting this month, I'm discussing
this here.

Can I get a volunteer for a Minister of the Lists for that
day?  All the MoL needs to do for that day is to check in
fighters, and possibly do authorization paperwork.  There
will be no tournament, no scoring.

Anyone else who wants to help out with this endeavor (like
waterbearing), please feel free to contact me.

Gramercy for your time and attention.

Master Kevin of Thornbury, OP, OSA (Retired)
Ponte Alto Baronial Warlord