[Ponte Alto] Asian Night reminder...

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Sun Dec 7 05:46:24 PST 2003

Tomorrow is the second Monday of the month, and we are hosting Asian Night
once more in our new location!

The topic for discussion will be Asian music, and we will be providing
food--please let us know if you plan to come so that we can prepare enough
for everyone!

Directions to our new house are as follows:

>From the North of Centreville, make your way out to Rt. 28.  From the
junction of Rt. 28 and I-66, go South about 3 miles.  After passing the
light for Green Trails Blvd and Old Mill Rd, take the next left onto
Bradenton Rd into Compton Village.  At the bottom of the hill, turn left
onto Compton Village Rd.  Take the next right onto Compton Village Ct.  At
the T-intersectioon at the end, turn right onto Ridge Water Ct.

Our house is at the end of the Court in the cul-de-sac.  It is 6899 Ridge
Water Ct.  You can park in spaces 73 (there are two in front of the
townhouse) or any of the Visitor spaces--there are several facing the
water and up amongst the other parking spaces.

Our phone number is 703-815-0310 if you want to call ahead of time.

-Ii