[Ponte Alto] OT: if anyone is still looking for work in IT

Daria of Atlantia daria at brewer.sca.org
Fri Dec 5 08:27:17 PST 2003

This came across my desk and thought someone might still be looking.

Daria

As an Account Manager, you will assess our reseller account base and establish new
accounts. You will create and execute quarterly business that provides attainment of
revenue quotas as well as provide basic networking solutions to resellers based on
customer requirements. You will also become fluent with Comstor product line offerings.

Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 -5 years of outbound sales experience as well
as experience with cold calling and establishing of leads that ultimately become sales revenue.
You should also have a general understanding of networks and internet topologies.
Experience with the internet and Microsoft office suite is also necessary.

Education: BS/BA a plus; IT certification a plus
We are flexible on the years of experience

contact me at lbuschbaum at comstor.com for more information