[Ponte Alto] Storvik's Yule Revel

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 14:42:10 PST 2003

(Webministers, please pass this message to the populace of your respective Barony)

Good Gentle Neighbors,

    In this season of joy, peace, and celebration, I am writing to extend to you an invitation to join with Storvik at their Yule Revel.  This year, the Yule Revel will be an all-day affair, full of fun, feasting and merrymaking.  It will be held on Saturday, January 3rd, in College Park, Maryland.  Please link to the Storvik website for all the details.

http://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/yulerev.html

    I would also like to invite any gentle or group of gentles who would like to provide entertainment during the afternoon (vocal or instrumental music, poetry, bardic, etc.), to contact the undersigned to schedule a time for your performance.
    Best wishes of the season!

Yours In Service,
Anna de Brabant
(mka Florence Evans)
Autocrat, Storvik's Yule Revel
rcfaevans at comcast.net
(301) 464-2209 (please, no calls after 9 pm)