[Ponte Alto] Question on Chalice

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 07:32:07 PDT 2003

Hi there!

I have a question on the rules for the tournament at
Chalice regarding the teams (fencer, heavy, archer,
bard, artisan).  Last time I asked, I was told that we
had to have five members on each team, and that each
had to do just one thing (this because some of us
could enter all five categories, thus forming a one
person team *grin*).

However, the announcement seems to point at having one
person competing in more than one category.  Can
somebody clarify how this is going to work?  I will be
happy one way or the other, but I would like to know
so we don't step on any toes ;-)

Thanks a million,

Belphoebe the Confused

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org