[Ponte Alto] The Provost Prize of Signore Marcellus

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 14:00:16 PDT 2003

Greetings to all who read these words.

Let it be known that on the 20th of September of this year, at the
Chalice of the Sun God event being held by the fair Barony of Ponte
Alto, will I Signore Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli, Provost of the
Academie de Espee, be holding the field against all comers from 11AM
until noon.  All practitioners of the Noble Arte of Defense are invited
to come forth upon the field to test my mettle and celebrate my
elevation to this august Order.

Yours In Service,

Signore Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
Provost, Academie de Espee