[Ponte Alto] Gift Baskets for Chalice of the Sun God

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:01:05 PDT 2003

Greetings!

Lady Belphoebe and I are putting together two gift baskets for Chalice of
the Sun God -- One for Baron Mika and Baroness Ursula as a 'thanks' for
allowing us to use a location in their Barony of Stierbach and the other for
Their Majesties who will be joining us for the festivities.

If you would like to contribute anything to either or both baskets, we would
love to have it.  Just bring it with you to the event to add to them.  If
you cannot make it (but we hope you will!) and want to make a gift anyway,
please contact me and I'll try to make other arrangements to get it.

YIS,
Marsaili Johnston of Lochwood Moss

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.