[Ponte Alto] Chalice Challenge

Meghan Sherrill meghan_sherrill at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 05:23:23 PDT 2003

Mercenary Bard seeks a team of variously skilled and stalwart seekers of
glory to quest for the Chalice of the Sun God. My skills include Artistic
Ability, a full quiver of Stories, Decent Pitch and a Sense of Rhythm. I
will be entering the Artisan and Bardic challenges. Looking for armored
fighters, archers, swordsmen and other artistic or bardic companions to
quest for the fabled Chalice of the Sun God. Contact Lady Ailleann O'Meighan
if you would like to join the fellowship. <meghan_sherrill at hotmail.com>

;)