[Ponte Alto] Il-tempo

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Tue Sep 3 17:39:00 PDT 2002

Yael wrote:

>I had a bit of a problem getting the newsletter- it filled up my hotmail
>account and I also couldn't read it. I was wondering if A- I could be
>taken off the il-tempo list (it's just to big and could make my account
>stop accepting e-mails) or ideally, if others had problems too, if it
>could be posted online and a monthly reminder sent rather then sending the
>whole thing.
>
>Sorry suggesting more work for people already working too much.
>
>Please let me know what the possibilities are

Actually a better alternative to email would be to post it on the Ponte
Alto web page. For those who have Acrobat installed as a plug-in for their
browser, it will open automatically upon clicking on the file. Also, for
those who wish to have it on their own hard drive, a simple right click of
the mouse will allow the file itself to be downloaded directly where it can
be opened and printed any time. For an example of this I have done just
this with the Kingdom Laws and Policies at the Kingdom Laws web site,
http://www.law.atlantia.sca.org.

In service,
Corun