[Ponte Alto] Il-tempo

Thomas Gideon thomas at gideonfamily.org
Tue Sep 3 17:43:06 PDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 08:26:25PM -0400, Sarah Prunier wrote:

> I had a bit of a problem getting the newsletter- it filled up my hotmail
> account and I also couldn't read it. I was wondering if A- I could be taken
> off the il-tempo list (it's just to big and could make my account stop
> accepting e-mails) or ideally, if others had problems too, if it could be
> posted online and a monthly reminder sent rather then sending the whole
> thing.

I second the motion--many of us are also on e-mail systems that scrub
attachments.

> Sorry suggesting more work for people already working too much.

I think it is a reasonable suggestion and would definitely caught down on
unecessary bandwidth.

I imagine for our Chronicler this is about the same amount of work, just
one more email, to our Web Minister, in addition to the note to the list.
I can't imagine it would be too terrible much work for the Web Minister.
I'll gladly volunteer to help implement this change, in whatever way makes
sense, whether that be to help post the file to the Baronial site (I don't
do FrontPage, but am an un-abashed *nix junkie with ssh, rsync, et. al.
available) or offer one of my one sites, if it would be appropriate.

Lord Thomas Lyon
--

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to
pee a lot." -- Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

mailto:thomas at gideonfamily.org
http://www.gideonfamily.org/tom/
jabber:Highlander at jabber.org