[Ponte Alto] Il-tempo

Sarah Prunier prunier at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:26:25 PDT 2002

Hi-

I had a bit of a problem getting the newsletter- it filled up my hotmail
account and I also couldn't read it. I was wondering if A- I could be taken
off the il-tempo list (it's just to big and could make my account stop
accepting e-mails) or ideally, if others had problems too, if it could be
posted online and a monthly reminder sent rather then sending the whole
thing.

Sorry suggesting more work for people already working too much.

Please let me know what the possibilities are

Cheers

Yael