[Ponte Alto] Chainmail workshop is back.

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:55:15 PDT 2002

Good evening,

I wanted to let everyone know that I will again be holding a monthly
Chainmail Workshop.  It will take place on the 2nd Sunday of each month from
about 5pm until 9pm.  This workshop is for everyone, from the beginner to
the expert or if you just want to learn about chainmail.  There will be
samples of different types of materials, different patterns and tools.  If
you have started a piece and want some company, we'll be there.  If you are
interested, please send me an email to let me know you are coming.  I have
tools and materials available for beginners.

Directions can be found on Stierbach's web page, www.stierbach.org.

Stefan von Kiel