[Ponte Alto] Stierbach fighter practice

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:17:11 PDT 2002

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder that Stierbach's weekday practice is still on
Wednesday nights in Sterling.  We start at 7pm and go to about 10pm.  we
have lights, so we won't be afraid of the dark.  We have heavy and rapier
fightering.  Ponte Alto's heavy and rapier fighters are invited too.  This
is a combined practice, similar to the Sunday Ponte Alto practice at Pimmet
Library.  Fighters and non-fighters are invited.  If you are interested in
heavy or rapier fighting, come out and we'll be happy to help in any way we
can.

The directions are on the Stierbach webpage.  Here is a copy: