[Ponte Alto] Questions about TRM Gift Basket for Lady and the Tiger

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 15:09:40 PDT 2002

Greetings,
   Seems there are some questions concerning TRM Gift Basket for Lady and the
Tiger event.  I will try to answer some of them  :-)

1)  Does the gift have to be hand made?
No-  It is a gift that you think TRM might enjoy.  I am donating some pewter
buttons that I got in Scotland with the Scottish thistle upon them.  I know
Her Majesty has the thistle on her personal device and I thought she might
enjoy them.  Someone else is donating some chocolates.  One can never go
wrong with chocolates as a gift lol  :-)

2) Do you have to have documentation if you are making something by hand?
No- Documentation is not required.  But if you have the documentation, please
enclose that info with your gift.

Hope this clears up any confusion
In Service,
Denise