[Ponte Alto] Sewing night and preview of University class

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 06:48:13 PDT 2002

Greetings to the list!

This Monday, September 23rd., we will be holding a
sewing night.  Baron Corun has been gracious enough to
allow us to use his abode for this endeavor.

In this sewing night we will concentrate on fighting
garb (although if you have something that is not
fighting you are more than welcome too!), and I will
be having a "dry run" of the class I will be teaching
at University: "Dressing the Rapier Fighter."

So come join us at Baron Corun's place on Monday at
7:30 p.m.!

The directions to Corun's place are as follows: