[Ponte Alto] Silver Key

E. Georges e.georges at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 7 05:32:46 PDT 2002

Responded to privately.

 Greetings Ladies and Lords of Ponte Alto, I am seeking the Silver Key so t=
hat I may borrow some garb for the upcoming Kingdom Crusades. If whomever r=
uns the Silver Key could please reply to this I would be most grateful. Als=
o,to whom I talked to about a ride to Kingdom Crusades-are you going to be =
at Fighter Practice next Thursday? If not,send me a reply so that we might =
work something out. Once again,my thanks to you all.  -Iain McGregor