[Ponte Alto] Silver Key

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 07:00:04 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I have a question for our friendly neighborhood MOL on
Iain's request for a ride to Crusades.  Iain is 15 or
16, one of our fencing minors.  He will not be
fighting at Crusades as he is still a minor and not
authorized, but wants to go and have fun.  Corun has
graciously agreed to give him a ride to Crusades.

The question is, does his father need to sign an
authorization for Corun to act as his guardian for the
day and sign the minor's waiver at Troll, or can he
just show up with Iain ans sign the waiver?

Just so nobody has any trouble at the entrance.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

--- Ian Vance <vampero at excite.com> wrote:

> --
>  Greetings Ladies and Lords of Ponte Alto, I am
> seeking the Silver Key so that I may borrow some
> garb for the upcoming Kingdom Crusades. If whomever
> runs the Silver Key could please reply to this I
> would be most grateful. Also,to whom I talked to
> about a ride to Kingdom Crusades-are you going to be
> at Fighter Practice next Thursday? If not,send me a
> reply so that we might work something out. Once
> again,my thanks to you all.  -Iain McGregor

=====
-- Sleep is good, but it is no substitute for caffeine.
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org