[Ponte Alto] Silver Key

Ian Vance vampero at excite.com
Fri Oct 4 13:35:54 PDT 2002

 Greetings Ladies and Lords of Ponte Alto, I am seeking the Silver Key so that I may borrow some garb for the upcoming Kingdom Crusades. If whomever runs the Silver Key could please reply to this I would be most grateful. Also,to whom I talked to about a ride to Kingdom Crusades-are you going to be at Fighter Practice next Thursday? If not,send me a reply so that we might work something out. Once again,my thanks to you all.  -Iain McGregor