[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Dance practice this week

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at starpower.net
Wed May 29 16:56:41 PDT 2002

to the dancers:

before their move out of atlantia, baron donald and baroness winifred
donated 2 boxes of goodies to the costumers' guild. in that box i found 6
cassette tapes and a large notebook pertaining to various period dances.
they did not want them back (no space), so i will bring this to the june
baronial meeting and give it to anyone who will forward it to our local
terpsichoreans. (sp?) unfortunately i will not be at the picnic this sunday
(niece's dance recital; can't miss that!), but if you want it before next
dance practice contact me and we can make other plans.

vikki/ursula

     -----Nullum Gratuitum Prandium!-----
(or, 'There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!')