[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Dance practice this week

Thomas Gideon thomas at gideonfamily.org
Tue May 28 12:08:23 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list,

A friendly reminder that our monthly dance practice will be happening this
week, the last of the month.  The day is this Thursday, the 30th of May,
and the site is Shrevewood elementary, directions available on the Baronial
web site.  Dance practice will start immediately after fencing practice, at
7:30pm sharp.

Yours in Service,

Lord Thomas Lyon

PS I promise the music situation has been resolved, Marcellus has
graciously agreed to bring his boom box which provides an aux in.  I also
dug up a set of amplified speakers (and even tested them out), as a back
up, just in case.
--

"Everyone needs something to believe in...and I believe I'll have another beer."
-- Steve Phelps

mailto:thomas at gideonfamily.org
http://www.gideonfamily.org/tom/
jabber:Highlander at jabber.org