[Ponte Alto] I have moved

Chad Adams chada_76 at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 11:56:36 PDT 2002

 To all, I have moved down the road from my last Apt.  I am now in a Townhouse in Huntington.  Right off Rt 1 and S Kings Hwy.  I just thought I would share with all who may wish to contact me in the future.       Caleb of Moonshadowe
  Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote: Greetings,

Mistress Anne, could you contact me privately please?

Regards,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(Rules of Ettiquette, The Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
http://FFG.Freeshell.Org