[Ponte Alto] RE: RE: BASKETDRIVE '02

E. Georges e.georges at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 13 17:34:00 PDT 2002

Your Excellency thanks for reminding me...I had you in mind when I was
talking about things I knew were coming but didn't have yet....mostly
because I couldn't remember what you had promised (and had foolishly
misplaced your original note).  I hope I did not seem ungrateful.  You are
always so helpful and generous -- in this instance and in so many others.

In Service (and much better organized now),
Lucia