[Ponte Alto] Announcements

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 10:47:56 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Wonderful People of Ponte Alto,
     We would like to thank THL Feline' for her service to the barony as
baronial archery champion for a number of years.  It is her undying service
to the archery community that makes her a leader of such a noble community.
 We would also welcome our newest baronial archery champion, Morfith.
 Morfith was 10th of out 40, the highest placing Ponte Alto archer at Flights
of Fancy.  He has been attending Stierbach weekly archery practices for the
last year and has just moved within our glorious baronial borders.  Please
help us welcoming him into our Barony and into his newest position as
baronial archery champion.

    Sunday's Picnic Authorization in the Park was another huge success for
the Barony.  There were approximately 90 people in attendance.  There were 15
authorizations at the event.  The food was plentiful as were the merriment
and camaraderie were shared by all this day.  We also thank those members of
Ponte Alto's musical Harp and Drum Corps that graced us with lovely music for
the splendid afternoon.  And thanks to Baroness Agnes for her service at the
picnic. As always she is there before and after the event cleaning up....
thank you  :-)

   We would also like to congratulate Lady Belphoebe and Delphina the Mad for
authorizing in combat archery at Highland Foorde over the weekend.  We now
have 4 combat archers fighting for the Barony this year at Pennsic, including
Lord Marcellus and Lady Catriona.

    We are still in search of weavers to assist our cause.  Seems our army is
ever growing is size.  It is our wish to bestow woven campaign ribbons for
those  heavy fighters who fight under the baronial colors and wear the
baronial tabards and to those rapier fighters who wear the baronial favor and
fight under the baronial colors at a war or an event in which the fighters
fight as a unit. We are in search of weavers to help us with these woven
campaign ribbons.  This plea also goes out to those individuals with sewing
skills, we could use your help and assistance in making more baronial
tabards.  Please contact Baroness Denise with any questions
 DCADENISE at aol.com

     The Barony of Ponte Alto has been awarded N18 for their block
assignment.  Our neighbors at Pennsic will be the Barony of Stierbach.  We
will besharing part of our encampments this year ie: fire pit and walkway are
to the two encampments.  Some one even mentioned... maybe we should put a
running wall over the fire pit and call it Route 28  :-)  Or having a "toll
road" on the walk way between the two encampments  :-)  We are very excited
about our Pennsic preparations.

Yours in Service to this Wondrous Barony and Kingdom,
Thomas and Denise