[Ponte Alto] Update on Baronial Encampment for Pennsic

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 15:10:04 PDT 2002

Greetings from your baronial land agent,
   I wanted to give the Barony a quick update on the Baronial Encampment for
Pennsic.  The Barony was assigned to N18, which was our first choice.  Also
in N18 are other Atlantian groups such as: the Barony of Lochmere, Vair and
Ermine and the Barony of Stierbach.  We have been in touch with the Barony of
Stierbach, who will be our Pennsic next door neighbors.  Stierbach's heavy
fighters will be fighting together with our Barony to make one large unit.
So from a military point of view, our Pennsic assignment could not be more
perfect, and after all this is a war  :-)  The Barony of Stierbach and our
Baronial encampment will be making passages between the 2 encampments more
conducive to camaraderie and hospitality during Pennsic.  We will be having a
joint fire pit and walk way between the 2 encampments.  Some say place a
running wall over the fire pit and/or sump area and mark it Rt. 28, while
others say the walk way should be called the Dulles Toll road and you need a
speedpass to get through  :-)  Thomas and I are thrilled with the enthusiasm
and excitement between the 2 Baronies and the 2 encampments.

     We will be holding a Baronial open camp one night during war week (date
to be determined) and a fighters breakfast (date to be determined).  But we
hope that many of you camping elsewhere will come by and visit and sit around
the fire with us.

    We will send updates as soon as we know more information

YIS,
Denise