[Ponte Alto] Demo reminder - this Friday!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 9 10:24:30 PDT 2002

Greetings fine citizens of Ponte Alto!

    Now is the time to try out that new Pennsic garb by helping out at this
weeks demo in McLean!

    McLean Children's Academy is a private school with a preschool and an
extended day enrichment program for kindergarten up to second grade.  They
have been working on a medieval unit for three weeks and look forward to
seeing us.  We will be showing them items "from the Middle Ages" and
teaching them a dance or two.  Hopefully, some of our fighters will be
generous enough to get in armor on this July morning and strut their stuff!

Please reply if you are able to come out to the McLean Children's Academy
this Friday, July 12th from 9 to 10 am for a medieval presentation.
Directions to the school are forthcoming.

Thank you all for your rightly good service and generosity!  I have no fear
that you will rise to the occasion and give of your knowledge freely to
these young minds.

For the "education" in "not-for-profit, educational organization,
Lady Sorcha  :)