[Ponte Alto] february il tempo

R. Trigg fyrebyrd at scadian.net
Tue Jan 29 08:33:03 PST 2002

Vikki Tuten said in [Ponte Alto] february il tempo at 20/Jan/02Sun 19:08:

> if anyone has any announcements that they would like published in the
> next issue of il tempo (not you, raggs, i have your email regarding the
> baronial birthday/investiture and already plan to print that), please
> email it to me no later than wednesday jan 30th. anything i don't have it
> by then will not be printed.

To the populace of Ponte Alto does Nostas'ia Stepanova, your chatelaine,
send greetings.

I will be stepping down from the office of chatelaine at Investiture.
Sorcha de Glys, our very able demo person, will be taking over for me. She
is organizing the next newcomers' meeting and will be announcing it soon.

Also, for those who may not know, the Kingdom Chatelaine's office is doing
a survey of SCAdians to find out what attracts people to our group, why
they stay, and why they leave. The survey can be found at <http://
chatelaine.atlantia.sca.org/>. Please take a few minutes to fill it out. If
you know anyone who is inactive, please ask them to fill it out as well.
They would like everyone's input - newcomers, current members, old-timers,
and inactive folks.

In service,
Nostas'ia Stepanova
Chatelaine