[Ponte Alto] february il tempo

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Wed Jan 30 12:14:24 PST 2002

On 20 Jan 02, at 19:08, Vikki Tuten wrote:

> if anyone has any announcements that they would like published in the
> next issue of il tempo (not you, raggs, i have your email regarding
> the baronial birthday/investiture and already plan to print that),
> please email it to me no later than wednesday jan 30th. anything i
> don't have it by then will not be printed.
>
> vikki/ursula

Sorry I'm such a slacker. I don't have much but here it is...
--Jake

Unto the populace of Ponte Alto, greetings!

I hope you are all enjoying the fine weather. I'm certain we'll have
winter back before long, but I'm taking advantage of the sunshine
while I can!

First, thanks to Baron Corun for his service as Baronial Herald.
Thanks also to Baron Ranulf for volunteering to step up as his
replacement.

The Kingdom Seneschal has a new deputy, called the Waiver
deputy. Lady Ilse von Brenner has been chosen for this new
position. What it entails is keeping track of all the non-member and
minor waivers that are signed at events and fight practices. As far
as I know, there are no policies for this office in place just yet, but
shortly all waivers will be sent to Lady Ilse. Marshals and autocrats
will need to turn in their waivers to me, I will most likely fill out a
form and send them to Ilse. It's pretty simple, but I just wanted to
keep you all apprised of this new position.

I have filled out and sent my 4th quarter 2001 seneschal's report
and sent it to Baroness Caitlyn, our regional deputy seneschal. I
would like to remind all the barony's officers that if you are sending
reports to your kingdom superior (some offices only require event
reports or none at all), you should be sending me a copy of that
report as well.

Last, I would like to mention something that is very important to the
well being of the whole group. If you have a complaint or issue with
something that is (or isn't) happening in the barony, please come
discuss it with me. I won't bite (not even a nibble) and I really don't
like hearing about problems second- and even third-hand. Simple
communication is the first step to resolving problems, and often is
all that's needed to clear up misunderstandings that have gotten
out of hand.

Thanks! See you all at Investiture.
Yours in Service,
--Muireann