[Ponte Alto] Archery Practice

Lora A Budzier lbudzier at juno.com
Wed Sep 12 14:59:31 PDT 2001

With a heavy heart do I, Feline' von Behren, address the populace of
Ponte Alto-

As many of you would guess, let me know make it official...
Due to the tragedies of yesterday, the military bases have heighted
security beyond that which we were expecting prior to the attacks.  It is
doubtful many of us will be able to even get on base.  Consider the
archery practice for today to be cancelled.  I will look for an alternate
site for future practices, but for now, they are cancelled until further
notice.  I hope to re-instate them by next week.  In the meantime, I am
lucky as neither myself nor any of the people I know that could have been
or were in either of the tragedies are injured.  My thoughts and prayers
go out to all who were closely affected and may our world return to a
state of normalcy as quickly as possible.

-Feline'