[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: Candle Lighting this Friday at 7:00pm]

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at cox.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 09:16:37 PDT 2001

This was forwarded to me from Mistress Kiri on the SCA-Cooks list... you all may be
interested...

Tirloch

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step
out of your establishment and light a candle.   We will show the world that
Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.  Please pass
this to  everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to reach everyone across the
United States quickly.

 The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.