[Ponte Alto] sewing circle postponed etc

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 08:34:32 PDT 2001

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about that.  I would be more than happy
to host the first meeting of the sewing circle on the
first Monday of October (October 1st?), if you like
:-)

Would that be all right?  Or if you want to wait until
your return to start the first meeting that's okay
too.

Please let me know what you want to do, and I will be
happy to post directions to my place.

Yours in service,

Belphoebe

--- Vikki Tuten <vjtuten at starpower.net> wrote:
> friends, due to the events of yesterday and the fact
> that i expect to be in canada on business from
> mondays thru fridays for 3-4 weeks after flights are
> resumed, i am postponing the first meeting of the
> sewing circle, most likely until mid-october.
>
> also, due to the business trip(s) i will not be able
> to attend university, so my offer to take a
> passenger is withdrawn. my apologies to the barony.
>
> stay safe, everyone!
>
> vikki/ursula
>
>      -----Nullum Gratuitum Prandium!-----
> (or, 'There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!')

=====
-- Fabricati Diem, PVNC