[Ponte Alto] p.a. ladies sewing circle etc etc etc

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at starpower.net
Thu Sep 6 20:00:35 PDT 2001

friends! ladies! sewers! incipient terrorists!

come one come all to my place on monday september 17th at 7:30pm (or thereabouts) for the first meeting of the re-activated PONTE ALTO LADIES' SEWING CIRCLE AND TERRORIST SOCIETY! (after that we will meet the 1st and 3rd mondays of each month.) i know that this will conflict with alle psalite practice (you know: "that ponte alto group"!) but i am sure that i am not the only pontoon who can only carry a tune if given a rather large bucket, so i hope to see a few of you at least. to get to my place:

11031a villaridge ct.
reston, va 20191

from north, west, or east: take the dulles toll road to wiehle ave exit, go south. in 1 block the road dead-ends. turn left (east) onto sunrise valley drive. go 1/2 mile to first traffic light. follow directions from **.

from south: go north on fairfax county pkwy (7100) to sunrise valley drive. turn right (east). go to 1st traffic light after wiehle ave. follow directions from **.

**turn right (south) onto south lakes drive. go about 2 blocks to 1st traffic light. turn left onto twin branches drive. take the 2ND LEFT onto villaridge COURT. (the 1st left is villaridge drive.) drive straight back. i am in 3rd building on the right. park in any open space. my unit is in the back on the ground floor: 11031A villaridge court. my phone number is 703-476-9665, if you need more info. (i screen my calls but talk to the machine; if i'm home i will pick up.)

a suggestion: if you have any neat handouts from pennsic classes that you would be willing to pass around (for "show and tell") why don't you bring them along? we can all "oooooh" and "aaaaah" at them.

vikki/ursula

p.s. guys can come too (i guess). i am an equal opportunity kind of gal. and we'll try not to make you blush. maybe.

     -----Nullum Gratuitum Prandium!-----
(or, 'There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!')