[Ponte Alto] p.a. ladies sewing circle etc etc etc

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 08:59:11 PDT 2001

Hi there,

Just to let you know that if you wish to have
alternate sites for the meetings of the PA Ladies
Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society, I would be more
than happy to host it one Monday per month.

Should you think it's all right, I can post directions
to my place.  I live in Falls Church and perhaps it
would be good to alternate Mondays so people who live
closer to Reston or to Falls Church may find it easier
to attend to one or the other.  Or both :-)

I know of one other lady who lives in Alexandria, who
mentioned to me that she'd like to host a night too,
but she told me that she would contact you if that was
possible for her to do so.

Yours in service, Belphoebe

=====
-- Fabricati Diem, PVNC