[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Newcomers' Meeting - Nov.

R. Trigg fyrebyrd at scadian.net
Wed Oct 31 05:57:40 PST 2001

To the populace of Ponte Alto does Nostas'ia, your chatelaine, send
greetings.

The next newcomers' meeting will be November 9th at 7:30 p.m. at the home
of Lady Ursula Guilford (mka Vikki Tuten). The topic will be SCA language,
awards, and rank structure. As always, however, we will be happy to answer
any questions you have about the SCA.

Directions to Vikki's:

> From the Dulles Toll Road (267) take the Wiehle Ave. exit and go south. 1
> block later Wiehle dead-ends at Sunrise Valley Drive. Turn left (east) on
> Sunrise Valley. Go 1/2 mile to first traffic light. Turn right onto South
> Lakes Drive. Go 2 blocks to first traffic light. Turn left onto Twin
> Branches. Take the second left onto Villaridge Court. Drive straight
> back. I am in 3rd building on the right, park in any open space. My unit
> is in the back on the ground floor.
>
> 11031A Villaridge Ct.
> Reston, VA 20191
>
> Questions? Call 703-476-9665. You'll get my machine (I screen my calls),
> but talk to me and I will pick up.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

In service,
Nostas'ia Stepanova
Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto
(mka Rachel Trigg)