[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Target archery Marshals

blaise at scadian.net blaise at scadian.net
Wed Oct 31 06:05:28 PST 2001

Forwarded by request...

----- Forwarded message from Ignacio <teatimemates at earthlink.net> -----

From: "Ignacio" <teatimemates at earthlink.net>
To: "atlantia" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [MR] Target archery Marshals
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:24:39 -0500

Greetings again from Ignacio Juana(Lord) Erensaurlezelasgarria, Menditarra,
Deputy to Earl Mika Longbow, Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery

We are still in the process of acquiring a new and complete listing of all
the Target Archery Marshals in the kingdom. This includes all the
appropriate data associated with each marshal (as they allow the data to be
displayed on a web page).

This message is being sent to the marshals by four means: the Mary Rose,
personal emails, and The Acorn. The fourth is – pass the word to all of your
marshal friends (that might not be a part of the first three).

The reason for this message is so that all target archery marshals will
visit the following web site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~teatimemates/Marshals/Marshals_main.html. This is
the Target Archery main page. Select the link to the 'Warranted Marshals',
find your name on the page (check the info), select the name-link, and on
the state/group page check the displayed data for correctness.

After checking the main page and the state page, please email to me all the
data that is incorrect, missing, or even if the data is correct. If you
specifically not want any data displayed on the web page, please state this
so that I do not think that you did not supply all the data by mistake.

If you are over due on your marshals class (once every two years) let me
know. We are preparing to work this known problem. And also, anyone that is
not on the list and is a qualified marshal (even if a little overdue on the
class timeframe) send me all your data so that I can add you to the list. I
am probably going to regret logging on and checking the quantity of email
until the end of the year, but I am hoping to hear from everyone. My email
address is 'teatimemates at earthlink.net'.

This notice is in the November Acorn. this is the second notice my email.
Any marshal that does not contact me by the end of the year will be taken
off the marshals list. The only way that you will be able to get back on the
list is to go through the full authorization process (one formal class and
two MITs).

The '*' by the names of the marshals on the 'Warranted Marshals' page is
notification that those marshals have answered back with part or all of the
information.

PLEASE, pass this on to all you marshal friends and marshals in your
respective groups.

	IgnacioJuana Erensaurlezelasgarria

	Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service

 Izenak duen guztiak izatea ere badauke (Basque - everything that has a name
also has existence)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Jim Trigg                      /"\
SKA Blaise de Cormeilles       \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN