[Ponte Alto] Rapier Practice - New Night and Location

Erika Kreider jedierika at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 10:44:00 PST 2001

 Hi, I just recently moved into Ponte Alto from Lochmere where I was starting to learn rapier with Baron Robert.  I have a couple of questions:  What time will the new practices be on Thursdays?  Is there anyone in the Springfield/Fairfax area who I could carpool to practices with?  I got my own epee and mask at Pennsic, but still don't have any armor.  Does anyone have any loaner gear I could borrow or any advice on making my own?
Thanks,
Allasan inghean Fhaolain
Erika Kreider
  Robert Capozello <RobertC at polysonics-corp.com> wrote: Greetings all, from Marcellus.

It has been a trying few weeks for the fighters of Ponte Alto.  However, not 48 hours after losing the Stenwood Elementary site, we obtained a new site - Shrevewood Elementary School.  There will be a few other changes, in addition to the site change.

First and foremost, due to site constraints, this will be a rapier-only practice.  Master Kevin of Thornbury is arranging an alternate site for the heavy practice.

Second, the rapier practice will be on Thursday nights, starting this Thursday, the 1st of November.  Master Kevin hopes to be able to schedule the heavy practice for Wednesday nights, so as not to conflict with the rapier practice.

Directions to the new practice site are below.  Thank you all, and I hope to see you this Thursday.

Yours in Service,

--Marcellus and Belphoebe

Directions to Shrevewood Elementary are as follows: