[Ponte Alto] P.A. June Newcomer Meeting

R. Trigg fyrebyrd at scadian.net
Wed May 30 11:41:57 PDT 2001

To the populace of Ponte Alto does Lady Nostas'ia send greetings.

The next newcomers' meeting will be held June 8th starting at 7:30 p.m. at
our apartment in Alexandria. The topic will be Pennsic garb and camping.
Allergy warning: Please be aware that we share the apartment with two cats.
They will be closed up in the master bedroom during the meeting and I will
vacuum beforehand; however, anyone with allergies may want to bring any
medication they may need just in case.

Directions to the Trigg home:

Take your best route to I-395. Take 395 to exit 2A (Edsall Road East). Take
Edsall Road a mile and a half. The building is a high-rise and will be on
the left. It's #6161. When you pull into the parking lot, you may park
wherever there is a space. Come in the front door and call up on the phone
there. (There is a computerized directory of residents - look up Trigg and
dial the number there.) We will buzz you in. Take the elevator to the 6th
floor and turn right. Our unit is at the end of the hall on the right -
#603. If you get lost or need more specific directions, our number is 703-
370-0229.

In service to the barony,

Lady Nostas'ia Stepanova
Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto