[Ponte Alto] Floris demo in 5 days!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 25 09:23:40 PDT 2001

Hello!

    Is everyone burned out on projects for 20 Year?  I am surprisingly
having trouble finding volunteers for the Floris demo on Wednesday.  So far
we have three fighters (2 rapier, 1 heavy).  Is ANYONE else available to
save the day?  Please search your schedules and address books for time or
other people who might be able to help out.  Ponte Alto needs you!

    I meet this morning with the Girls Scouts who are holding "Medieval
Merriment" camps this summer.  There will be medieval faires on several
Fridays in June and July.  They would like to be able to see a rapier demo,
an archery demo and learn some medieval dances.  I am sure that Ponte Alto's
talented populace is up to the challenge!

Thank you for your support!
Sorcha de Glys  :)