[Ponte Alto] Bardic Circle

Meghan Sherrill meghan_sherrill at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:23:26 PDT 2001

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all Ages! ;)

Another marvelous Bardic Circle will be held on Monday, July 23rd, from 7-9
pm in the home of the Bard herself. Last time I invited All and Sundry -
well, at least Sundry came! This time I expect the rest of you All! Come
practice what you'll be performing at Pennsic, even if it'll just be around
your Household fire. Call me for directions - 703-440-0230

I remain (unless I have a sudden change of persona),
Ailleann O'Meighan