[Ponte Alto] Demo Tomorrow!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 19 17:05:44 PDT 2001

Happy greetings to you all!  I hope you are enjoying this fine summer
season.  Here is a quick reminder of our last demo of the summer:

So far we are expecting:
Feline von Behren (archery)
Sorcha de Glys and Reina Losair (medieval items)
Belphoebe de Gyves (rapier) ?
Kevin of Thornbury (armor) ?

We are especially in need of rapier folks.  You were a big hit at the last
demo at this site so please consider helping out.

We are looking forward to a busy demo this Friday from 1:30 to 3pm at the
Algonkian Girl Scout camp in Cascades/Sterling.  We have four stations of
15-minute mini demos in archery, rapier, heavy, and medieval life and items.
(They
have 200 girls so they have to come in several groups!!!)  It promises to be
an action-packed day!

Please join us for "Medieval Merriment"!  You will find the directions below
or check out the park's website at http://www.nvrpa.org/algonkian.html for
maps.  Please arrive at 1:15 so we can be in place by 1:30.  If you would
like to join us for the fun, please let me know as soon as possible so that
I can tell our host how many of us to expect.  As always, your support is
appreciated and commended.

Yours,
Sorcha de Glys :)

Directions to the site: