[Ponte Alto] Demo on Friday

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 17 09:31:08 PDT 2001

Happy greetings to you all!  I hope you are enjoying this fine summer
season.
Here is a quick reminder of our last demo of the summer:

We are expecting a busy demo this Friday from 1:30 to 3pm at the Algonkian
Girl Scout camp in Cascades/Sterling.  We have four stations of 15-minute
mini demos in archery, rapier, heavy, and medieval life and items.  (They
have 200 girls so they have to come in several groups!!!)  It promises to be
an
action-packed day.

We are especially in need of rapier folks.  You were a big hit at the last
demo at this site so please consider helping out.

Please join us for "Medieval Merriment"!  You will find the directions below
or check out the park's website at http://www.nvrpa.org/algonkian.html for
maps.  Please arrive at 1:15 so we can be in place by 1:30.  If you would
like to join us for the fun, please let me know as soon as possible so that
I can tell our host how many of us to expect.  As always, your support is
appreciated and commended.

Yours,
Sorcha de Glys :)

ps. I will be out of town until Thursday evening.  If you have questions
about this demo, please direct them to THL Feline von Behren while I am
away.  She ran the archery for the last demo and is a veteran demo denizen!
(Thanks, Feline!)

Directions to the site: