[Ponte Alto] The next Acorn folding parties!

Gwen Maxson gwen at maxson.com
Tue Jul 17 05:49:49 PDT 2001

Greetings to all helpful folks from your Kingdom Chronicler!

The next Acorn folding party will be held this Thursday (7/19), starting
at the normal time and place, 8pm at Thornbury Manor. The August issue
will be folded and stapled already, so it should be a quick one
depending on how many are available to assist.

Also, since the August and September issues are put out so close
together I thought that I would go ahead and announce the next folding
party as well. It will be August 9th at 8pm at Thornbury Manor. Yes,
that's the Thursday of the first week of Pennsic. I would greatly
appreciate any and all help for that one since most folks have already
left for Pennsic at that point.

Thank you for your continued support of the Chronicler's Office!

Directions to Thornbury Manor
658 Old Hunt Way
Herndon, VA 20170-3100
(703) 810-8438