[Ponte Alto] 20 year site contract

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 13:57:43 PST 2001

20 year site contract: we have one, finally.

Donald, Tirloch, and I went down to DC in person today to meet with the
MetroPolice Boys&Girls club staff, and it was indeed a challenge.  They
were clearly inclined to not rent the site to us at all anymore, despite
original verbal agreements.  Happily, we managed turning this around.
We gave up some things, but the bottom line is that we got a contract
signed and the deposits paid and the event will go on at Camp Brown as
intended.

More details to follow after I catch up with having missed work all
afternoon!

Best wishes,
Anne, who will sleep much better tonight.