[MR] new KMOAS Deputy - Guild Liaison, Lord Alan MacFarlane!

Lara Coutinho orangesophie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:36:55 PDT 2024

Fair Atlantia,
Please be introduced to a new Kingdom MOAS Deputy, Lord Alan MacFarlane!
Alan, KMA Curtis Allen, is now serving as the new Guild Liaison KMOAS
Deputy!

Alan has already co-founded and kickstarted a new guild for Alchemists! His
passion for alchemy is inspiring, and the group of folks coming together
with him to study and share in this guild is wonderful to behold!

Alan's passion for this guild is feeding into his role as the new Guild
Liaison. He wants very much to connect with other Guild Leaders, see what
other guilds are doing, and share best practices. If you're leading a guild
or enjoying the camaraderie of one, please reach out to Alan and share what
you love about your guild!

Alan is just one of a few new KMOAS Deputies that I'll introduce you to in
the coming days. A few Deputy positions are newly filled and a few will be
opened for applications.  If you are interested in serving the Atlantia A&S
community, please let me know what you'd like to do and what your skill
sets are. I'll be in person at University of Atlantia this Saturday, at the
book sale table, so please come find me!

Great Thanks and Vivats for Lord Alan MacFarlane!!

Sincerely yours,
Dame Sophia the Orange, Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences