[MR] Share the A&S stuff you saw at Pennsic!

Lara Coutinho orangesophie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:35:30 PDT 2024

Hail to Atlantia's Pennsic Fans!

Did you witness any interesting A&S stuff at Pennsic?  Would you like to
celebrate your own A&S accomplishments at Pennsic?  I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT
IT!  Pennsic is SO HUGE I just can't see everything I want to see, so I
need your help! Please share what you saw at Pennsic in the A&S arena
produced by Atlantians on this form! https://forms.gle/rjXRqn4qft5BLNbw9

This form is available to anyone to report on cool A&S happenings at any
time. I made it up for encouraging out-of-cycle reporting for anyone in the
populace. Our stalwart MOASs are working on tracking and reporting
quarterly, but we all need help tracking what great A&S stuff happened at
Pennsic!

The data gathered by the MOAS office contributes to our mission of
documenting our educational products per our 501 c 3 requirements, helps to
network and connect like minded artists, and supports award recommendations
with hard data.

So, go ahead and toot your own horn! Brag on your friends! Let us know
about the great stuff you saw at Pennsic!
Thanks all!
Dame Sophia the Orange, Atlantia Minister of Arts and Sciences