[MR] Pennsic Populace A&S Reporting form - 3 days left! Deadline Sept. 4.

Lara Coutinho orangesophie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 15:30:16 PDT 2023

Hail Atlantia!
The Pennsic Populace A&S Reporting form now has 34 responses! Thank you!
Keep 'em coming! Everyone who attended Pennsic is encouraged to share what
they saw or did at Pennsic 50 through this form.

The purpose of this form is to help folks share what great A&S stuff they
did or saw at Pennsic 50. Pennsic was SO HUGE I need help gathering the
data!
The results will be shared with your local MOASs after I compile the report
for the SCA Inc. MOAS due Sept. 15.

Link to the form: https://forms.gle/1qRkHNZNxFT5TWoV8
 I need to set a deadline of September 4, the end of Labor Day weekend, so
I can compile the data for my KMOAS report to SCA Inc. due on September 15.

Thank you Atlantia for your amazing work in the Arts and Sciences!
Sincerely yours,
Dame Sophia the Orange, OL, Atlantia Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences