[MR] Thrown Weapons Champion Tournament at Coronation

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Tue Sep 5 11:18:12 PDT 2023

To All Atlantian Throwers Their Royal Highnesses have requested a tournament to determine Their Thrown Weapons Champion. This tournament will be held at Their Coronation, on 7 October, in La Plata, Maryland. I, Dame Dealla Cohen, current TW Champion to Their Majesties Afshin and Yasmin, will be running this tournament for them. Their Highnesses had 3 requests for the tournament:- Challenging- They wish to be called over to witness the finals- Plumbatas, plumbatas, plumbatas (ok, this was mostly a request from Her Highness) In this vein, I am working on something that will definitely meet requests 1 and 3 (2 will happen no matter what).- All 5 weapons types will be involved: axe, knife, spear, PLUMBATA, and sling (yes, sling)– There will be time for training for plumbata and sling before the tournament. Unlike the Baronial Champions tournament at Pennsic, there will be no ‘training’ during the tournament (mulligans tbd :) )- There will be loaners of all types of weapons- The top 4 scorers in the tournament will participate in the finale, which will be PLUMBATA oriented If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know, and I will answer to the best of my ability, without giving away too much about the tournament itself. Come! Participate (or just enjoy the fun)! YIS Dealla