[MR] Atlanian Fall Coronation Bid Needed

Sarra de Vicenza sarradevicenza at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:55:13 PDT 2022

Atlantia!! Now that Spring Coronation has concluded, we still are in need
of a site for Fall Coronation on October 1! Anyone can submit a bid...
baronies, households, cantons, shires and individuals. Atlantia is chock
full of the most creative people in the Known World, so let's see your
stuff! If you have been batting around a theme or idea you know would make
a great Coronation, please put in a bid. As sites are opening back up now
that things are looking better, many locations are looking to host events
again. If you know of a site in a different part of the Kingdom where you
want to do an event, reach out to the baronies or groups in that area, and
submit a shared bid. If you have questions or need any assistance in
submitting a bid, please reach out. Thank you and I look forward to hearing
from you!
Thank you!
kingdomevents at atlantia.sca.org