[MR] Night Under a Faie Moon: April 16-18, 2022

Avice avice.claremond at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:54:44 PDT 2022

Greetings Atlantia,

With the changes in the COVID procedures, we will now be able to
accommodate registration at the event until 2:00 pm on Saturday, April 17.
Note, anyone registering on the day of the event will be required to
provide contact information at the gate so we can be in compliance with
COVID contact tracing requirements per our contract with the site.  For