[MR] Battle on the Bay registration reopening, new site rules

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:54:31 PDT 2021

Good afternoon, Atlantia!

Good news - we were able to work with our venue and they have now allowed
Battle on the Bay to be capped at 450 attendees.  SCA-rs registration has
been reopened in light of the new cap.

If you can register via SCA-rs, we encourage you to do so! We will also
accept mail-in registrations that are postmarked by this Saturday,
September 4. Please include contact information (email and/or phone) so the
Registrar can confirm receipt.

SCA-rs registration for Battle on the Bay will close on Tuesday, September
21.

Please note that in giving us this variance, the site is requesting
additional care be taken for the health and safety of all participants in
this time of plague.

- Keep distanced and wear masks when distancing is not possible
- Work to keep groups of seating to mundane households
- Do not gather inside the barn.
- As per Atlantian and site policy, if you are exhibiting symptoms related
to COVID-19, we will miss you and please stay home.

Further, the venue has asked us to encourage attendees to be vaccinated and
to take a COVID-19 test three days before the Event.

If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so in SCA-rs AND contact
the event Reservationist.

We appreciate your patience as we work through this particular pandemic
challenge, and we look forward to welcoming you to Battle on the Bay and
Storvik Baronial Investiture 2021!

YIS, Lady Kunigunde von Darmstadt, Autocrat