[MR] Trial by Fire and Royal Archery

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:32:00 PDT 2021

Greetings Atlantia,
There are only twenty-four more days until Trial by Fire and Royal Archery.
                                Have you pre-registered yet?
Please check out the web site as there have been a few updates including a few bardic challenges.
Our Minister of Arts and Sciences is also looking for those willing to teach a class on anything your heart desires.
And remember, we will be following Atlantia's Covid guidelines.

MoAS- Dumnona- dumnonasca AT gmail DOT com
Event Web Site- https://www.eventatbrighthills.com/
Pre-registration site- https://members.sca.org/apps/#MtgList

Travel safely, we will see you all soon!

In service,
Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri